Our mission is to end the crisis of homelessness.
Research shows that two factors are responsible for the problem of homelessness: a lack of affordable housing and the persistence of poverty in our community. We believe that the way to solve this crisis one person at a time, is to provide housing with supportive services, to encourage personal and financial development, and stability in physical and mental health. To achieve our ambitious goals, we deliver a suite of essential services on our Seeds of Hope Campus, including:
- 4 year-round transitional beds for homeless men and women
- 18 winter overflow beds to meet the increase in demand for our services
- Seeds of Hope Housing offers 22 units of permanent supportive housing for formerly homeless adults
- A community meals program that serves more than 250 meals a day, 7 days a week, to Lifebridge residents and anyone in the community who is hungry.
- Intensive case management services that address the unique needs of each individual.
- Programmatic offerings including AA, NA, Yoga, Art Therapy, Employment Group, Resume Writing, Salem State University Collaboration Courses: English Composition 101 & 102, Creative Writing, Gardening, and more.
- On-site access to nursing care, mental health counselors, certified substance abuse counselors, and employment specialists.
47 Canal St. Salem, MA
Sunday – 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Monday – 10:00 am – 5: 00 pm
Tuesday – 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
Wednesday – 10:00 am – 7: 30 pm
Thursday – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm